Thursday 6 February 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

His love is perpetual for me 
Always ensuring I am content and happy
His compassion and care is immensely clear
The consideration he shows is so very sheer 

Charming and handsome is my dad
He presents me with bliss and makes me glad
He cheers me up when I feel heavy-hearted
I can't bare staying away from him moreover being parted 

He treats me like the worlds most valued and precious gem

Emboldening me every second of life,it's like I'm the leaf and he's the stem
He reflects affection in his eyes
He calls my tears pearls and dislikes what causes my cries

His encouragement leads me through life with a sweet smile
He helps me in all the ways he can, my dad is full of style

I am really fortunate to be blessed with a dad whom I love with all my heart
My only wish on this special day is for dad to enjoy it from the start

Happy birthday dad!!!!
From you little princess

No comments:

Post a Comment