Saturday 23 November 2013

The sea

I adore the way it creeps stealthily on to my feet,
The way the golden sand 
And the turquoise sea 
Have such a strong bond and always meet.

Reflecting the world inside its sapphire grace,
Some times statue still, gazing at the crimson sun's face.
Amazing and terrific in its own way, 
The azure blues floating day and day.

Incredible is the way I describe the perpetuating water,
It only leaves some earth, just a quarter.
The sea can roar and rage with fury, crashing on to the sand,
Sometimes mitigating in speed, being gentle with land.

The sea is intrepid, sturdy and strong.
Just listening to the sea song
Embraces me in grace. 
The feeling of the sea tickling my toes 
Presents me with a blissful face.

The blue waters let the magical underwater world reside in peace.

Beneath the surface nothing is forced to cease.
I love the sea in all the ways there are...
It brings me tons of pleasure, It makes feel like a star.

The spectacular sea can devour the shore,

But the tranquility and serenity is what I adore......  

3 comments:

  1. this is saan.amazing poems ish, i bet you will be the best writer in the world soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you poems rhyme!

    ReplyDelete